Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Favorite Things @ Christmas

A friend (and awesome medic) in Afghanistan asked that I make her a few cards that she could send in the mail over Christmas. Well Carly - I thought you might like this one for your hubby so there this & 3 others on their way to you tomorrow... hope you will like them.

I love this image by My Favorite Things - it's just the cutest ever!! And there's so much you can do with it - from paper piecing to copics to the decorations on the tree - you can get a different look every time.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Ruby Red, Cosmo Cricket & Basic Grey eskimo kisses Assessories: May Arts white ribbon, adhesive pearls Tools: Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestibilities, MS edge punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, my friend...long time no see,LOL!!! Girl this is such a fun little card!!! Love the way you've used those gorgeous half pearls as ornaments..pretty cool idea!!!! Hugs, Sabrina