Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Pauline!

Made this card for a very good friend but had to wait until she received it in the mail before I could post... for obvious reasons. 8)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE!"

Used a variety of dots & circles to put this together... the patterned paper, mini pearls, embossing folder, ribbon and even the Verve dotted circle stamp. [I'm really surprised how well the glitter on the cake showed up in this picture!]

Stamps: Hampton Art clear set (cake) & Verve Stamps (dotted circle) Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Chocolate Bazzel cardstock, Bazzel light green cardstock & MME Beloved “Desireable Dots” designer paper Assessories: May Arts brown polka dot ribbon, glitter, mini adhesive pearls Tools: Spellbinder Circle, Blossom & Blossom 2 dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Victorian Border Pierceability, sewing machine Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That's a beauty, Carla! The glitter looks good. So does the way you tied that ribbon. I like the petal punch behind the main image too and your stitching adds such nice detail :)

Did I thank you for my Christmas card???? It arrived this week and i can't stop looking at it! Lol! Thank you. I am so sorry I didn't get my own cards out this year. You never know when you might receive a surprise though :)

Gabriela said...

Oh my goodness Carla, this is exquisitely colored and out together. Just stunning. I could never color like that even in my wildest dreams. Would you believe me if I were to tell you that it's my birthday too? No? Well, you can't blame a girl for trying.

Silli said...

wow Carla, your card is beautiful, I love the papers and the image is fabby... Great work. Happy sunday...

Tammi said...

Pretty!!! I always love the different shapes and designs you make, so unique! And if you ever watch Lost, make sure and start from the beginning, coming from a total Lost fan! ;) lol