Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quick Card...

Hi again - don't think I've ever posted twice in 1 day - but here's the second card (similar to the one I made for my Mom). As I was putting everything away on my craft desk... I realized I just wasn't done playing. And this gorgeous Quietfire Designs sentiment was begging me for some ink.

It's pretty simple (and maybe even colourless!), but again no designer paper or copics! I thought I couldn't BREATH without either - LOL! Guess that's me fooled. ;)

Well the weekend is coming to an end - they are so short!!! Yesterday was spent cleaning so today was left for making cards "guilt-free". (But now my craft room is a disaster again!) I think I may just close the door and tip toe away....

All the best for the week ahead everyone.

Stamps: Quietfire Design Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Black Accessories: May Arts polka dot ribbon, decorative stick pins, black pearls, Tools: Spellbinder Classic Scallop Circle die & Blossom die, Fleur de Lis Pendant, Birds & Swirls & Swiss Dots embossing folders Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina Jackson said...

All right, let me try this again and this time I'll pay a little more attention to my fingers ;D (hoprfully). Carla, this card is absolutely breathtaking!!! I absolutely love everything about this BEAUTY.....and those MayaRoad pins...the perfect touch. Love, love, love this card!! Hugs, Sabrina

Silli said...

Hello Carla, your card is beautiful, I love all the beautiful details, love the pins, love the colors... VERY pretty. Hugs and happy monday!

Tammi said...

Wow, I wouldn't know how to make a gorgeous card like this!! No copics or dp, now that would be hard, beautiful job. And you know I'm craving potato chips now don't you!! ;) Have a nice day!