Sunday, May 02, 2010

Catherine's 1st Communion

Today is my niece's 1st Communion. I thought I'd make her a card that she might identify with instead of something a 7 year old may not want to read.

I thought this girl from MFT (B.C. Dzyns) might be a good pick. I found the sentiment in Ottawa years ago, liked it then, but never found the right time to use it. Here's the inside:

Well that's it for me. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!! 8)

Stamps: MFT, The Stamp Barn Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, MME Love Me Do, Whisper White, Bazzel Accessories: Dew Drop, Adhesive bling, satin ribbon, Tools: Spellbinder Labels 8 & Cross Collection, MS Simple Scallop Edge Punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a special day and I am sure your card will make it even more special. I trust all went well at her first communion. (How did Catherine get to be seven already??) XX

Silli said...

Fabulous... I love the image and your choice of papers... Fantastic!