Monday, January 31, 2011

Your Friendship Warms My Heart

A very beautiful quote stamp I bought a while ago from Quietfire Design. I love the beautiful calligraphy of all their stamps and they are such a pleasure to work with.


I decided to make a bit of a friendship Valentine although it can be used at anytime, not just on February 14th.

I printed off more of the sheet music I found on-line onto my all-time favorite SU Baja-Breeze. Man I love that stuff!! I added a little sponging around the edges and a bit of crazy sewing (no, I wasn't drinking........lol) because I thought matched well with the frayed edges.

Another rolled flower (addicted now.... guilty as charged) and a few leaf springs from Martha Stewarts punch. And.... a bit of May Arts polka dot ribbon... just because I love it. The heart punch is also Martha.

The inside sentiment "your friendship warms my heart" is from a Hero Arts Valentine sentiment set.

Well I must say I don't think I've ever posted so regularly... this can only mean one thing: My house is a mess. =0)

Enjoy your week!!

Carla.

5 comments:

Gabriela said...

Whoa Nellie! Three days in a row? Say it ain't so! Your card is so over the top gorgeous that it renders me speechless!

Janie Printz said...

This is such a great card. Love the color combo & that super neat flower. Haven't figured them out yet but I like the look.
Hugs, Janie

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Carla......you always have such an elegant placement of each element on your card! Love it!

Silli said...

Wonderful card Carla, I love the colors..;)

Tammi said...

Oooohhh love these colors and all your details, WOW! GORGEOUS!