Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bismarck's Christmas

Love this little guy... but hate what I've done to his poor eyes... looks like he's been up for days... LOL.  This is Bismarck from Stamping Bella


I think I've had this paper as long as I've been making cards... called Paper Pizazz.  It must have been on sale because I've got an endless supply.  I coloured up Bismarck with my Copics and added a little glitter, some sheer ribbon & a gem stone.  His sleepness-nights-look was courtesy of my black glaze pen. 


Love the Marvelous Squares die from Spellbinders!  Endless possibilities.  I've sewn down a couple of layers and then propped the main image up with double sided foam tape.


Sentiment is from a Verve set and that little snowflake is a die from MFT.  Off to work on my Bellariffic Friday card... see you back here then!!

Carla.

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Carla, his eyes are perfectly fine - or is it my eyes? LOL. Seriously they look fine. Another fabulous holiday card!

Crafty Lark said...

Love the colours and the eyes are fine. Great use of the die with your sewn layers. xx Flora

Tammi said...

I wouldn't have even noticed his eyes if you hadn't mentioned it, look fine to me. :) Your card is cute, love all the dies! I have some of that paper too. :) Have a Merry Christmas Carla! ~hugs

Amanda R said...

I love that die too, so pretty and a nice size. I don't think his eyes look bad but we all do things and then think , hmmm probably shouldn't have!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Does he look tired n real life? He's very cute from here :)

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! how wonderful is this card, I absolutely love everything about it. Beautiful image with great eyes!!! stunningly coloured, I really like how you use your sewing in your work.

Patricia xx

princess said...

Really really nice and I , too love that die set and the sewing is so perfect!

princess said...

Really really nice and I , too love that die set and the sewing is so perfect!

Dana White said...

Carla this is awesome. The shai d on Bismarck is perfect!!