Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm back!!

Remember me?????

A little daunting to be back on the 'ol blog after such a long break... but I enjoyed a little card time this afternoon and remembered how AWESOME it felt...


There's a lot going on here - LOL - but I couldn't help wanting to use most of my stuff on ONE card... and hey, I'm allowed, right? hee, hee. Actually I still had this Verve set on my desk from the last time I was making cards so I just carried on with using it again.  :)


I love making cards of encouragement... or actually ANY card that's not for a specific reason (secretly not fond of making birthday cards...)  Here's the inside:


Forgot how much I loved & missed my dies!!  Bought some new paper, lace & ribbon today too and I can't wait to get crackin on that. 

So yeah... I'll be back.  ;)

Carla.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

SO happy to see you in my Feedly list! Your card is beautiful! Soft, calming, soothing and the sentiment perfect for the awful week last week. Your card warms my heart :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Glad to see you back at your crafty table! This card is just lovely. Love the sentiment and the butterfly is very pretty, nestled in there among the other embellishments. Hope you are OK too! Hugs!

princess said...

Glad to see you back- hopefully the break is just what you needed and that all is well. The card is lovely.
Susan

Pauline said...

Carla, so glad to see you back, and I must say you have not lost your touch! Another amazing creation. Love all the details!!

Stampin' Granny said...

So glad to see you back, Carla!! Beautiful card! Love all the little details and the way you popped up the squares from the die on the bottom! {{hugs}}

Crafty Lark said...

So pleased to see you posting, your card is gorgeous. Hoping you are doing ok and have some more crafting time. Lots of hugs Flora

Carol Dee said...

I am delighted to see you creating again.I sure missed your lovely creations. You encouragement cards are so nice. Something I plan to make and have more on hand. Seem to have plenty of friends adn co-worker that need them. :( TFS you special talents with us. Hugs... and welcome back.

Patricia said...

CARLA!!! Wow" it is great to have you back in the world of Blogging.
I love your card , great colours and layout.
Looking forward to more of your lovely creations

Patricia. XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla! Would you email me? Would love to chat with you! Thanks! - Kate (kate@artimpressions.com)