Friday, June 10, 2016

FRIDAY STAMPING BELLA SKETCH CHALLENGE

I was pretty stoked to try my first Stamping Bella sketch challenge in a few years.  I didn't nail it exactly, but I think it's our own personal interpretation we're going for, right? At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Here's the sketch:
And here's my card using TINY TOWNIE ANABELLE NEEDS YOUR ADDRESS:

And here's the inside:

DIES: Sue Wilson Belgian Collection (background) / L'il Inker Designs Stitched Mats / L'il Inker Designs Small Bow Die / Spellbinders Classic Squares Large.

The sentiment on the front was one I found on the internet years ago and still had it saved.  I thought it was a good fit and I just love this stamp as you can put anything you want in the bubble. 

Well thanks for the sketch Emily!

I'll be back before you know it.  :)
Carla.

No comments: