Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Sister's Birthday

If we can't tease our sisters, who can we tease?  My sister is a nurse and for her birthday I was dying to use my Art Impressions stamp - isn't she gorgeous??  And now some of their stamps are unmounted... and I'm all over that!!

Anyway, because I'm 4 years older, the "sister-law" allows me to tease her about her age but does not allow her to tease me about mine.  (The older sister always makes up the laws.)


I coloured the image with copics and used my Spellbinder ovals & lacey ovals to center it.  Patterned paper is from The Girls Paperie "Vintage Whimsy".  Ribbon is SU, pearls from stash.

I did the inside up on my computer.  Let me know if you're aware of any good "age-teasing" stamps... I'll need something for next year.  LOL.


But truth be told, she's not a Botox girl.  She's all natural and a beauty.  Happy Birthday Denise!!

2 comments:

Silli said...

BIG smile! I LOVE the funny image...cool!

LorettaL said...

HA! You are one funny girl! Thanks for the smile to start my day, Carla. Have a terrific day.