Monday, August 01, 2011

For Another Happy Couple

And yet ANOTHER happy couple this summer.  Love making wedding cards!


I had to use more of this gorgeous Pebbles designer paper (glad I bought lots!) It's just so elegant and perfect for this kind of card.  Sentiment is Verve and I used my Spellbinder & MFT dies once again, dew drops, lace & seam binding... and of course a little glitter.  (What's a wedding without a little glitter?)

I went to this particular wedding and it was one of the nicest weddings I've ever attended.  Such a beautiful couple... inside and out.

Okay folks - that's it for wedding cards for a bit.  I'm missing my Copics and need to do a little colouring....... back soon.

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Carla - I just love, love, LOVE this wedding card. It's moving, it's contemporary, and it touches the heart. I'm sure the lucky newlyweds were very touched by your card and your attendance in support of their marriage.

Stampin' Granny said...

Another BEAUTIFUL card, Carla!! You really do lovely work. {{hugs}}

Michele Boyer said...

Beautiful!! Love this, Carla!