Friday, June 17, 2016

STAMPING BELLA - This week's theme? An INSPIRATION PHOTO...

Today is Bellariffic Friday and this week's theme was to use the colours from the photo above.  I happen to have gobs of supplies for this because these are my favorite colours.  Even my little apartment is covered with these colours... and my bedroom even has a little beachy theme lol.  Anyway, here's my card using these colours:
I used Harry the Stuffie Gets Happy Mail.  Isn't he sweet?  I love the Stuffie Collection.  I coloured Harry with Copic Markers E70, 71, 74 & 77.  It's hard to see in the picture but I used glossy accents on the envelope so it shines beautifully.  I added a tiny little heart embellishment over the drawn heart.
DIES:  Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers / Penny Black Love Expressions / Memory Box Button Border / Frantic Stamper Tufted Cushion Panel / Spellbinders Victorian Pierceabilities

Can't wait to check out all of the other Stamping Bella cards using this colour combo!

Back soon,
Carla.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh Carla, Harry is so sweet. Your colouring 'rocks', great papers and all your layers, fabulous! Love the 'love' die cut, such a perfect addition for your card. You always amaze me with your creations - keep them coming. Have a wonderful weekend!

Priscilla said...

You've outdone yourself again, Carla! Beautiful card and fabulous coloring!! {{Hugs}} Priscilla

Patricia said...

Hello Carla, great to see you back in Blogland.
Love your stunning card, fantastic colours and colouring.
Patricia