Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday David !!






Entering Blog World...

My first official post in the Wonderful World of Bloggers. I've spent so much time reading other card & craft blogs, I finally became tempted to try one myself.

So in my first experimental post, I've chosen a card that I recently made for my brother's birthday. Coloured with copic markers with a little machine stitching... no bling... just kept pretty simple.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this blogging adventure takes me and I'm excited to finally be here!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury, Bazzel Brown, DP
Embellishments: Dewdrops



6 comments:

Denise said...

Love that card!
Love those stamps!
show me more!

Pauline said...

Congrats Carla on entering the Blogging world! Looking forward to more of your creations.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

FINALLY!!! I am so glad you decided to take this step, Carla :) I have become your follower and have recommended my friend Robyn also becomes one :)

Keep going, girl!
XX

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

YAY!!! YOU blogging makes me HAPPY!!! =)

Michele Boyer said...

Perfect guy card!!! And I'm SOOO happy to see you blogging too!!! :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

This is one stunning man card, Carla!!!! My hubby does not drink any alcohol, but let me tell you I sure did get some inspiration from those colors you've used. Now I have to find a stamp that is as cool as yours to his birthday card ;D. Hugs, Sabrina