Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thinking of You


Don't you just want to pick her up and squeeze her? This Sugar Nellie image is so sweet. I saved my favorite sheet of Fancy Pants DP for this card......... and then proceeded to cover up the design completely! Oh well, still lots left over for me to try another card. 8)

RECEIPE:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Fancy Pants, Gina K Pure Luxury White, Choc Chip, Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Pearl dewdrops, Prima flower, self-adhesive felt ribbon, white ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders, EK Success edge punch, copic markers sewing machine.

4 comments:

Cami said...

This is a very beautiful card, Carla. I love your coloring and the DPs you used are so perfect. I have become a Follower of yours so I can keep up with your beautiful cards. Cami

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, I just saw this beauty on SCS and let me tell you again :D:D:D This card is out of this world cute. If you ever have one left over I'll send you my address and you can send it my way :D:D:D:D:D:D. Girl this is a piece of ART!!!! Gorgeous!!!Hugs, Sabrina

Pauline said...

Carla,another awesome card! Love evreything about this card, the layout, all the embellishments, this came together beautifully!

Denise said...

I love the combination of colours.
Oh what a cutie!
gorgeous card Carla. Love the colouring.
yay copics!
d*