Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Should Have Known

Don't think I'll ever get tired of using this great stamp from Sugar Nellie (Sweet Art Ebony, called "Reflective"). Isn't she adoreable?

So here's the thing... flowers & plants... they hate me. No, I don't take it personally at all. They see me coming and they know it means their imminent death. Even the slightest sideways glance can cause a slow and painful death for anything that flowers. Long story short... this is my first attempt with flower soft. And... probably my last attempt with flower soft. I was enticed to buy some after seeing beautiful results on SCS and other blogs, but I think I'm living some horrible "serial-killer-flower-karma" and anywhere I add the stuff, I destroy. So there's a tiny bit on this card (mostly what I couldn't scrape off). 8)

I seem to use a bit of everything on this card so I'll list the supplies below.

Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Cosmo Cricket DP, Choc Chip, Baja Breeze & Marigold Morning
Assessories: Prima flower, ribbons , dew drops, pearls, flower soft
Tools: Copic markers, Edge Punch, sewing maching
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, this is such a soft and beautiful card!!!!! You already know that I am totally blown away by your coloring and this card is no different. I love everything about this BEAUTY!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Tammi said...

LOL, it looks great to me! I've never used the flower soft either, but I've seen it as snow, so I might try that. :) Love your design and sweet card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the kind word...your creations are amazing!

Michele Boyer said...

LOL, now that I'm done laugh about the plant/flower killing stuff, I can comment on how ADORABLE your card is!!! I love that image too. :) (I'm afraid of Flower Soft if that makes you feel any better. lol.)