Monday, July 27, 2009

Makes Life So Sweet

Another quick card with this gorgeous Scenic Route paper.
I bought the Spellbinder frame ages ago and it just didn't seem to go with anything I was working on... so there it sat. When I came across one of my favorite Emily Dickinson quotes, it fit perfectly. The center is popped up with foam tape and the frame itself is on brown Bazzel.
I kept the layout pretty simple - just a few pearls, ribbon & a couple of Spellbinder flowers. The edge punch at the bottom is from Martha Stewart.
Well that's it from me. I'm racing through this post so that I can make a b-line to the sofa for the season finale of The Bachelorette. So there - I've admitted it! But it's so good!!!!! What's up with Reid coming back anyway?!! Hmmmm........ (he's my favorite by the way, but something tells me he won't get picked.) Oh gawd!! 10 minutes... where's the popcorn???!!
Stamps: Wordsworth
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Scenic Route, Bazzel brown
Assessories: Adhesive pearls, May Arts polka dot ribbon,
Tools: NO COPIC MARKERS (can't believe it), Spellbinders Frame, flowers are also from Spellbinders, MS edge punch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments: