Sunday, October 04, 2009

Autumn Winds


I love how this image has motion. My sister & I were talking about this recently... a lot of stamps are "poses", but some have the feel of motion that I absolutely love.
The paper is October Afternoon... and that's exactly when I made it. Yesterday during WCMD, I just tucked in for the afternoon and made cards until my eyes went funny and my stomach started growling!! It was fun... but then I ran out of good lighting to take any decent pictures, so I thought I'd wait until today to post. Hope you all enjoyed yesterday. (It should really be World Card Making WEEKEND........ not DAY.......... right?)
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, SU Choc Chip, October Afternoon Assessories: May Arts ribbon, dew drops, blue flourish was made at my LSS on their die cutting machine Tools: Small leaf punch, Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestibilities Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, sorry I have been missing in action for a while. Those darm migraine headaches. And last week I was down with the flu and than on Wednesday one of my teeth started acting up and I ended up having to have an emergency root canal. Not fun at all when your entire face is swollen up. But, I am back, and I am loving the card you made. Gorgeous coloring my friend. Hugs, Sabrina

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

The leaves and 'motion' caught my eye right away! I love how you added leaves to make the card more 3-d too. Carla, you must have had a lot of fun if you made cards all day on WCMD. We are celebrating it all MONTH down here! Wanna come play? Bring your Copics! He he!

Tammi said...

Right, especially since I made all my cards on Sunday! ;) A lovely fall card, the swirl adds a nice touch!