Sunday, October 11, 2009

COMIN' THROUGH!!

This chicken driver cracks me up! If told you it took me a ga-zillion years to colour... you would think I was egg-zagerating... but I wouldn't be that far off actually. The fact that I just couldn't leave it alone is probably a better way to put it!!
The only embellishment I added were the dew drops in the headlights. Other then that I just covered up FORD CKNFMR to make it into a birthday card.
Well I'll keep this short... very tired at the moment (and once again no ideas for anything witty for the inside - lol). I'm off for a little R&R with my DVR.
"Chick" you later dude...........
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, sentiment is from PTI Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, October Afternoon, Basic Grey Lemmonaid, Assessories: Dew Drops Tools: Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestibilities, SU corner round punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

7 comments:

LindaH said...

you crack me up! like an egg! lol! okay, i coloured this too and it did take me a GAZILLION HOURS! had to do it over two nights!

Michele Boyer said...

"Comin' through"...LOL. You are SO funny. I LOVE that you switched out the license plate!!! So clever!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, girl, you are way funny!!! The coloring on this card is STUNNING!! Hugs, my friend, Sabrina

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lol! Thanks for the laugh this morning :) That's so cute! I dont' have any ideas for the inside either but my brain is fried form being at a training session yesterday and the thought of having another full day of it today...

Catch you later! Have a great day!

Silli said...

OM Carla, your card is soooo cute. I love the funny image... so cool... Have a wonderful day...and many thanks for your sweet comment... *smile*

Meahni Pieterse said...

This is SOOOOOO cute, I just love this image and you did a stunning job!

Tammi said...

:) So fun & cute, great way to do the sentiment!