Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Look Ma... I'm Quiltin' !!

I find sewing on paper so relaxing. Now sewing on material... well that's just stressful. Being domestically challenged I try to stay away from anything like that... sewing... cooking... you get the idea. Actually, my sewing machine has never touched material. (Maybe I shouldn't brag about that...)

So here's another card using the newest sets from Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs. The quilt block is from Springtime Quilt and the sentiment (love the font!) is from Quilting Forever.


Remember to check out the other samples from the Nov/Dec Feature Designers (links in post below)... and if you're in the mood to grab a coffee and browse a while, be sure to check out the gallery at Splitcoaststampers; keyword WSFD for all designs past & present. If you haven't done so yet, then you're in for a real treat!!

Stamps: Whipper Snapper (Designer: Anna Wight) Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Grey Indian Summer (maple sugar) Accessories: mini buttons, May Arts white ribbon,Tools: Copics, sewing machine, Shapeabilities – Fancy Tag Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Carla, your quilt cards are outstanding! All your designs are just beautiful. Loving Anna's new sets!

Gabriela said...

What a eye-fetching quilt! Your color choices and detail work are heart stopping. I absolutely adore this quilt card, Carla.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, my friend, this is so beautiful!!!! It sure looks like a real quilt. Have a very Happy New Year my friend!!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Tammi said...

LOL, I haven't stitched on material in forever and I used to all the time, funny that we're all stitching on paper now! :) Another beauty, your doing amazing things with this set!