Sunday, April 25, 2010

Missing You

I thought this would make a nice "Missing You" card. Without any copic lovin... this was a very fast card. Not dissin' the Copics, they just sure take a long time (for me).

I just used a small portion of the MS deep edge Garden Trellis punch to border two edges. A little Mellow Moss was sponged around both the edges of the image & sentiment. A quick sewing job finished it off. I like the way it turned out except that it's a bit dark a gloomy I think. That's just my love of the Jillibean papers.... maybe I'll try this again with some brighter, more "happy" paper. 8)

Stamps: Flourishes, Stampin Up! Whimsical Words Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Jillibean Soup, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Basically Black Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, adhesive pearls, pearl dew drops Tools: Sewing machine, Spellbinder Nestibilities Labels 12 & Shapeabilities Floral Accent, MS Deep Edge Punch - Garden Trellis Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Mellow Moss for sponging.

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It looks very elegant and pretty from 'way over here ;)

LindaH said...

hey carla! how are ya! love this card...copics or not...and i've seen ya color and you r about the quickest copic colourer i've ever seen!