Monday, April 26, 2010

Grateful

Is there a better way to say thank you then with a HAT?! LOL! This is one of those cards where I was dying to use this great Plum Purdy stamp but didn't know what sentiment to put with it and needed something that basically just FIT! 8)

I'm happy with how it turned out though... I like the colours and I love the Spellbinder Label 13 - wasn't really sure how I would use it when I bought it, but it's slowly becoming one of my favs.

Well that's it for me on a work night... Toodles.

Stamps: Plum Purdy, Verve Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Cosmo Cricket, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Tools: Sewing machine, Spellbinder Nestibilities Labels 13 & MS Deep Edge Punch - Garden Trellis Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Carla - your card is gorgeous! Your coloring is sheer perfection. It's so perfect that it looks water colored or air brushed. I love the added interest that lattic (or whatever it's called) punch adds. Reminds me of a picket fence or arbor. Great job.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It's sure a purdy card, Carla. I love the colours. You didn't tell us what you were grateful for though - he he!