Friday, February 11, 2011

My Heart is Yours

So happy to get another Valentine done this evening.  Made this one for a friend to give his girlfriend (their first Valentine's Day together) so I hope he likes it.


I was happy to finally play with my new spellbinder heart die set and my new MFT border die & rolled flower die.  Yeah - love new toys! 

The inside is fairly simple, wording is from the same Verve set as the front and the paper is from American Crafts... it may be hard to see in the picture but it's actually a "salmon" colour.

Well that's it for me.  Had a lovely day off and looking forward to the rest of the weekend.  Hope you all have a lovely one too!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

What a gorgeous Valentine's card, Carla. Your friend is going to be absolutely smitten when he sees the card you made for him to give to his beloved. He's going to be smitten with the card. You're a good egg to help him out like this. BTW, your new Spellbinders are lovely.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, this is one stunning card for a First Valentine's Day together....you are an amazing friend to make such a special card. I am sure he will score big with this beauty!! Have a great weekend my friend!! Hugs, Sabrina