Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Big Hug

Very quick post!  Did a little stamping and experimented with my new MFT rolled roses & dizzy border dies.  Love them!  I'll definitely be using these in many more cards to come.


I love this new paper by American Crafts.  This one is called Peachy Keen "My Darling".  The bit of green DP is from my stash and I don't have it clue what it is.  I used PTI Sweet Blush Luxe Satin ribbon under the dizzy border & even tried my bow-easy for the first time.  It took a few tries, but I got there in the end (why is it called "Easy"?)

Sentiment is from a cute little clear set from Stampendous called "Sincere Sentiments".  What a great set this is - really sweet down-to-earth and straight-from-the-heart sentiments.

The inside:



Well that's me done for this evening!  Onto finishing up some housework & laundry.  You'll notice where my priorities lie and what I managed to accomplish first - LOL!

7 comments:

LorettaL said...

Carla, this card is a stunner. Absolutely gorgeous! The bow easy really does make it easier to tie beautiful, showy bows - just stick with it. I swear by mine!!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello my sweet friend, your card is so awesome, I don't even have words!! I love that border, looks so elegant!! I hope all is well!! Hugs, Sabrina

Pauline said...

Carla, this card is Gorgeous! no other words for it. Love all your layers, colours and details!

Silli said...

Carla, your card is fabbby...love all the details...HUGS

Gabriela said...

Carla - you sure have an eye for selecting the best Spellbinders dies. I adore the fancy woven die you used on this. It reminds me of an intricate lattice over that pink satin ribbon. Just beautiful!

Vicki G said...

Wowser! This one's amazing too! I think I need that rose die for sure!

Hugs

Vicki

Stampin' Granny said...

Wow! I love this card, Carla - absolutely stunning! I have to tell you that your blog is my new fav! I always look forward to seeing your creations! {{hugs}}