Monday, January 30, 2012

An Early Valentine

A creatively-slow weekend, but I've been on a Copic-Colouring-Kick and haven't moved the images into cards as yet.  With Valentines around the corner, I thought this Verve quote would be nice in a card.  I picked up some of the new Jillibean "Hearty Barley" line - love the craft paper look, although I never think to use it.  Next time I'll dig out my white ink pad...

The roses were an afterthought but I'm glad I went with it:
The little silver "love" heart charm is left over from a wedding invitation package I made for a friend a while ago.  I have lots left so with the season of Love just around the corner I guess I'll get to use a few more.

I kept the inside pretty simple... again the sentiment is from Verve:
Speaking of Love & Romance...... I'm off to watch tonights episode of Batchelor... can't help myself - lol.

1 comment:

Imke said...

This is awesome. Love the woodgrain background and the earthy colors. Beautiful Valentine card.