Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Missed My Copics

I'm certainly not the best at adding colour, but I've missed the relaxation I get from sitting with my Coffee & Copics.  Admittedly I like to colour up the smaller images and the blending probably takes me longer then most... but I love it.  

Here's a baby card I made for a friend at work:
I love this sweet Mo Manning image.  Designer paper is from a K&Company 12x12 pad combined with a bit of Whisper White and Barely Banana.  Used a combination of Spellbinders & MFT dies (what the heck did we do before dies?). 

And the inside:

Love this sentiment from Verve.

Just working on a few Valentine cards now and glad I finally broke the seal on getting back to card making.  Happy to be back blogging too.  ;)

Night all.

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Aww, how cute is that image and how well you shaded it. I don't have too many dies but I use my paper punches all the time. I can make things without stamping as long as I have the punches! Lol! Glad to see you back cardmaking and blogging :) Happy New Year.