Friday, September 14, 2012

Bellariffic Friday: Buttons or Bows

Hi there!  Welcome back for another Bellariffic Friday - this week's Stamping Bella's theme challenge was to use buttons or bows:


I used one of my favorite Uptown Girls:  Brigitte the beautiful bride.  I used the Spellbinder oval die to cut the portion I wanted from Brigitte (actually her dress is much longer) and then layer her under a frame made from Spellbinder Labels 13 & Floral Florishes dies.


My bow is made from tulle (received from my good friend Gabriella... thanks G!!) and the white buttons are tiny button brads which I've had forever and a day. 


SUPPLIES USED:


Stamps:
Stamping Bella: Brigitte the beautiful bride

Paper:
Bella's Bestest paper, Carta Bella "beautiful" & SU's Whisper White

Dies:
SB - Classic Edges 1, Labels 13, Classic Ovals large, Floral Flourishes
MFT - royal rose
Punch - Martha Stewart lattice

Copics:
E0000, 000, 40
RV0000, 000
R20, 22, 24
YG11, 63

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Extras:
tulle bow, lace, white brad buttons, adhesive pearls, glossy accents, glitter, glue pen

Head over the Bloggabella to take a peek at all the button & bow creations and have a great Friday everyone!

Till next time,
Carla.

8 comments:

Pauline said...

STUNNING! That's all I can say! No really, Carla, this is stunning, right from your colouring to all your dies and embellishments - WOW!

Patricia said...

WOW!! how beautiful is this, I just love that image. The combination of your dies is wonderful.

I have sent my Fancy Lattice Die back to my suppler, they are going to replace it for me.
So all is well

Thank you for your lovey comment on my Blog.

Patricia x

Vicki G said...

Holy moses Carla! Your cards just get better and better and more beautiful........WOW!!!!!

Gabriela said...

Clearly you've outdone yourself this time around. Holy smokes, Carla! The first thing I noticed was your exquisite use of tulle and how utterly well it works with your bridal card. I'm honored that you chose to use it in such a wonderful way. Your card is jaw-dropping fabulous!

Crafty Cath said...

Ooooh Carla love all the detail you put into this! You went way beyond the bow - the rosette, pearls and layers take this to a whole new level. Love it!

Leslie said...

OMGosh this one is particularly outstanding! You are amazing! That frame with the tiny dots of glitter (?) and that tulle just put this over the top to gorgeousness!

Patricia said...

Good Morning Carla
Thank you for the kind comments on my Blog
Do you use your metal Adapter Plate with a Grand Calibur? I think that could be a great asset
The Die is actually faulty and has been sent back for replacement.

Patricia xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How beautiful is this !!! Wow!!!

Thank you so much for always leaving comments for me on my blog, too.