Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Dad

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Just dropping in quickly to show you a Valentine card I made for my Dad. I make one for him every year.

Not your typical red Valentine card. And pink is off limits if I ever want him to speak to me again - lol! But I love the subtle affect of the hearts on the brown Bobunny paper. I chose to use this little guy from Eat Cake Graphics & then I added a string & added a heart balloon through his little paws behind his back.

Hope you've all had a great Valentine weekend!
Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics & sentiment by Hero Arts Paper: Whisper White, Fancy Pants Designs & Bo Bunny Accessories: brown satin ribbon, small chipboard heart, brown dew drops, Tools: Copic markers, Spellbinder Labels 4 die , MS heart punch & heart border punch Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

7 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

What a great little bear, but the first thing that caught my eye were the colors . . . FABULOUS!

Pauline said...

Carla, this card is so adorable, I'm sure your father will love it! Love the blue's & brown combo!

Gabriela said...

A perfect card for your Dad, Carla. I'm sure he loved it. You are so lucky to still have your Daddy. Happy Valentine's day to you both!

LorettaL said...

Carla, that is so sweet hat you make a card for your dad!!! And this card is adorable! Love it.

Tammi said...

Wonderful idea with the heart balloon and fab colors, just adorable Carla! Happy Valentine's Day!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Carla, my friend, I hope youhad a wonderful Valentine's weekend as well and let me tell you...your card is AWESOME!!! I love the color combo and you always add just the right touches to make your cards materpieces!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Silli said...

Hello Carla, your card is sooo sweet! Love the bear and the colors...The border is fabby. HUgs and smiles!