Sunday, February 28, 2010

For Mom

Morning! Wanted to share a birthday card I made for my Mother earlier this month.


Two things that I ALWAYS DO......I didn't do on this card. No pattern paper, no copics. But I was inspired to use the decorate stick pins the way Sabrina does on some of her cards.

When I got home from our little party for Mom....... I made another card with all the same supplies left on my desk - just because I was in the mood! I'll post that one a little later.

Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Circle Doily, Hero Arts Happy Birthday Circle, Inkadinkado Round Frame (clear set) Paper: Very Vanilla, Buckaroo Blue Accessories: Ivory satin ribbon, decorative stick pins, pearls, string Tools: Spellbinder Classic Scallop Circle die, Standard Circle die, Labels 8, Swiss Dots embossing folder Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Buckaroo Blue

5 comments:

Silli said...

So beautiful Carla, love the colorcombo and all the beautiful details.... Hugs Silke

diane zechman said...

oh, how lovely!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I think your Mom would have LOVED this card. It's very classy!

Gabriela said...

Stunning! I'll bet your card just blew your Mother's socks right off! I adore the size and focus on this card. The generous silk ribbon accented by the elegance of those pearls and pins takes my breath away. Just lovely.

Tammi said...

Oooohh and another! Beautiful colors and design, just gorgeous!