Saturday, March 05, 2011

Heart & Soul

Well happy Saturday to you all.  Just popping in quickly with another Just Rite card.  I used an embossing folder by Crafts Too on the Whisper White cardstock.  I really like the affect.  With cards that have minimal colour, I like to add another dimension or texture just to make it a little more interesting. 


The ribbon is PTI & SU, DP is Little Yellow Bicycle. Spellbinder oval & square & MFT border edge.  Oh - and of course Martha Stewart edge punch too. 

I used Verve on the inside:


I have such a busy day planned but my goal is to get back home and try another Just Rite card.  Pouring rain & cold here today - hope you have sunshine!!  =)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful job, Carla! Love those soft colors and what you've done with your border treatment. I can see that you're lovin' those JustRite stamps! :)

Gabriela said...

Carla - I just love what you do with those Just Rite stamps you picked up from Stamper's Dream. Your card is just beautiful.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello sweet friend, just popping in to let you know that this is one fabulous elegant and super beautiful card!! I love the softness of it!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Sabrina

Stampin' Granny said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my TKT challenge card, Carla! I'm already a follower of yours and love your cards!! {{hugs}}

LorettaL said...

Carla, this is breath taking! I love the softness of this card!

Paula Barin said...

Carla, I am a first time visitor to your blog and I absolutely love this card. The colours are so soft and beautiful. Your blog is in my favourites now.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Sun shining today after our rain yesterday :) - your card is so soft and lovely....spent a long time studying each detail, and there were many!! How extra special to have the inside finished as part of the design. Beautiful work as usual.

Silli said...

OMG Carla, your card is so very pretty, love the soft colors...Great work...verti