Monday, March 26, 2012

Blessed by Your Friendship

Hey Bloggers!  Tonight I've been experimenting a little with my new Classic Decorative Inserts from Spellbinders.  The leaf die is also Spellbinder.  The flourish is a Sizzix & the rose centers are MFT.


Paper is a Jillibean Soup (that I've been hoarding... love it).  Both sentiments (inside & out) are from an MFT set.  Little pink flowers were sent by a dear friend... they sparkle.


Well for someone who didn't manage a card all weekend, I surprised myself considering it's Monday!  

3 comments:

Pauline said...

So pretty Carla. You did a wonderful job using the decorative inserts. Love all your details on this.

Gabriela said...

Carla,

You've surpassed yourself yet again just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to improve on your artistry. I absolutely adore this card. I adore the rolled centers whose edges you lightly sponged in pink before placing them over the little pink flowers. Superb!

Susan said...

Oooo, pretty, pretty! I'm in lurve with the flowers.