Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Sentiment?

I searched through my sentiments for something that would go with this image.  I was looking for something like, 'keep on trying' or 'here's a leg up' or something equally corny... lol.  Anyway, I couldn't find anything.  I think I'll just put this one in my Etsy store as a blank card and it can be used for whatever someone chooses.  If you think of something - let me know!!


Inside:


Paper is a mixture of MME Dilly Dally & Pebbles Floral Lane.  I used my new MFT Notebook Edge die - love this one - you can use both sides of what you cut... easy peasy.  The rolled flower is also from MFT.  The image of course is Mo Manning and I used my Copics to colour it up.

So if you think of a good sentiment or caption, let me know, k?! 

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Carla - what a great card for such a wonderful Mo Manning image!

Pauline said...

Carla - another fantastic card! Great colouring and love all your layers and accents.