Monday, March 19, 2012

Breathe Deep

Love this pretty quote (digi) from Create with TLC.  This card was a chance to use my new Romantic Rectangles from Spellbinders and also the new Edgeabilities "Classic Decorative Inserts One". 


Image is stamped an MFT set, "Spring" and the flourish die cut is also from My Favorite Things.  I finished the inside and stamped the bird with Close to Cocoa, stamping first on scrap to get rid of the excess ink and then again on the white cardstock.


With today off to make a long weekend, you'd think I would have made more cards then just this one... but I've been on an organizing-spring-clean in my condo and today with the beautiful weather it was so nice to have all the windows open and the sun shining in... even gave me more energy!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Carla - Carla - Carla! What a beautiful card. The little nest that holds those 5 glue eggs is heartwarming. I adore the morning dew (sparkle) you gave each egg.

Pauline said...

Carla, this is gorgeous my friend! Love how you used your new dies - beautifully done! Love the bit of sparkle on the eggs as well.