Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sweet Heritage Tree

Hello bloggers!  And helllloooo weekend!!  Had such a fun night tonight with my nieces (5 & 9 years old).  They crack me right up... magic show and all. 

Well I had a little Stamping Bella action earlier this afternoon and coloured up this sweet Heritage Tree by Lulu.  So much you can do with this!  When I initially started with the tiny butterflies I carefully placed them where I wanted them and then decided to turn on the little desk fan.  And big surprise... the butterflies took flight.  (Blonde move!)


SUPPLIES USED:


Stamps:
Stamping Bella Heritage Tree by Lulu


Paper:
Bella's Bestest paper, Pebbles "Happy Go Lucky", SU Close to Cocoa

Dies:
Memory Box... butterfly delights
MFT... fence
Spellbinders... circle

Copics:
E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
YG11, YG25, G99

Extras:
Mini adhesive pearls, sewing machine

 Isn't this sweet little tree great?  You can do so much with it... tiny pearls or flowers... and glitter is definitely going on the next card (with aforementioned fan OFF).  lol



Just want to say a big THANK YOU to you for your comments & encouragement!  I'm having a Bella Blast and I really appreciate all your kind words.  I'm off to bed for now... with big plans for sleeping in.  ZZZzzzzzzzz...

'Till next time,
Carla.

5 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous Carla, fab layout and love the tree and cute butterflies.

Jo x

Gabriela said...

Simply charming image. Your colouring certainly has a magical way of breathing life into these exquisite images. May a butterfly alight on your shoulder today.

Pauline said...

Beautiful Carla. Wonderful colouring, love your layout, fence is perfect, and the fan did a marvelous job with the butterflies.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lol! I an imagine turning on that fan myself! :) I love how you made the shading on the background for the tree, Carla. It all came together beautifully, didn't it. Glad you ar ehaving fun and do sleep in for me!

Dana White said...

Carla you did an amazing job colouring up this tree.